
I know...you must be thinking...what? Could this be yet another blurb from Noah's incredible....GROWING...imagination? Well...yeah, it is. Actually, it just happened. Bedtime at our house is kinda crazy...sometimes, from start to finish, it takes us about 45 minutes to get both kids to bed. But, in the midst of all the craziness, it's FUN! I just love my kids, and as most of you know, you never know what the next 5 minutes with them will be like.
Anyway, Jason and I were tucking Noah into bed....saying his prayers with him, and he usually says the same prayer each night...maybe rewording it here and there...but, tonight, he kept rambling on. I could tell his mind was wondering and thinking, which is kinda scary :) Then, he just said....."and Spongebob Squarepants....and poop in the potty"......pause......."and all my friends at church and school.....Amen"
It was all we could do to NOT laugh hysterically. He's a character, that's for sure!
1 comment:
That's so cute!!
Post a Comment