Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Weekend Continues...

Here's Sailer and Jason at his surprise birthday party on Saturday night....well, we TRIED to make it a surprise. I actually DO think he was surprised even though it was just family. I blindfolded him in the car on the way there, and little Noah kinda gave our location away when he said..."Oh..Poppa's house!" Oh, well. Jason just started laughing! What can you do? Anyway, it was relaxing and wonderful....we grilled hotdogs and hamburgers and had yummy UGA football cake made by Jason's niece, Tayler. It was really good!

Sweet girl....Sailer wore her special little ice cream cone outfit for daddy's party! How appropriate!
Dede and Sailer....so sweet! :)
Sailer waiting for us to get ready for church on Sunday morning....she is such a patient girl!
Just a funny and sweet picture....this usually NEVER happens. Sailer loves her crib and rarely sleeps anywhere else, but I guess when you're tired, you're tired....:) After the busy weekend that we had, I don't blame her for finally giving in...hehe!

2 comments:

Sara J said...

This is such a cute picture of Sailer asleep in your arms. She is growing so fast!

aimee said...

I wish we could have made it to the party. I am sure ya'll had fun. Sailor is getting so big. It looks like the rice cereal is making her a little chunky. I love it.