What a fun morning...our sweet friends from our LifeGroup at church (Debi, Paige, Meghan, Christy, and Jenn) arranged a "baby brunch" celebrating all of our new arrivals in our class recently. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but at one point, 10 of us were pregnant in our class....now, we're down to 4, I think. So far, we've had 2 baby boys and 4 baby girls! Currently, they're 3 more baby girls on the way, and 1 baby boy! Whew! Below is a picture of me, Samantha Foster (Kendall Foster's wife), their daughter Marlee Grace, and of course, little Sailer. Sailer is 3 weeks older than Marlee. Aren't these little angels precious? We are enjoying them so much! Can you believe that we talked and laughed for 3 hours, and neither Marlee nor Sailer slept once! I guess they didn't want to miss anything....typical girls! Hehe!

Our super rich chocolate cake....that says "Welcome little ones!"
And, just because she's so cute, I included this pic of Sailer...hangin' out on the bed yesterday....love her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment