Sunday, July 6, 2008

Noah's Alter Ego & A First For Sailer...

Sailer may not have been amused by fireworks this year, but she did have a very big day on the 4th...she tried the Exersaucer for the first time! Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I think all mothers can relate to my excitement over this, b/c this is a great way to entertain babies while allowing them to exercise their neck and back muscles at the same time. Plus! I can fix Noah's lunch and put up groceries (if I'm fast!) without putting Sailer in the dreaded bouncer seat (she gets tired of this after a few minutes!). I was so proud of her..she's only 13 weeks old, and she has amazing head control. Of course, she only lasted about 10....MAYBE 15 minutes, and it was time for a nap. It completely wore her out!
Let me explain....we are getting ready for a yard sale next weekend, so Noah and I have been sifting through old boxes and what did we find? His Scooby-Doo Halloween costume from last October. He is OBSESSED with Scooby-Doo....so, needless to say, we are on Day 3 of "I need to wear my Scooby-Doo jacket mommy" Hehe! He is crackin' me up...maybe he feels more brave in his costume when we hide from monsters....(his NEW favorite game to play!)
Sailer doesn't know it yet, but she already has a best friend....bless his heart...Noah has an incredible ability to sympathize with his baby sister when she isn't enjoying tummy time so much. So, he joins in with her...he even acts like he is having trouble lifting his head. He's a best friend we'd all like to have, huh?
How would you feel if Scooby-Doo ran circles around you all morning? Much like this, I suppose.....:)


1 comment:

The Madsens said...

I love the one of Noah in his Scooby Doo costume...too cute! And the one of Sailer sitting on the couch is priceless. It looks like you guys have sooo much fun with your babies. I was thinking of you the other day because we were talking about pediatricians and I was wondering who you use...I have no idea where to begin!