Monday, May 9, 2011

~Sailer's Salute~

This past weekend, Sailer was given a special opportunity to participate in the Gymnastics Academy of Atlanta's Spring Spectacular performance show. It was such a special event & a perfect "hoorah" to celebrate these children. My heart was bursting with JOY to see my little girl on the floor! Here are some pictures of her performance, including the sweetest "salute" I've ever seen....enjoy! :-)


























And, I must not forget...a HUGE thank you to Dede for saving the day and bringing her camera! We walked in, took 3 pictures, and my camera died! I was on the verge of a panic! So, thankfully, we were able to document this special moment in Sailer's sweet little life...praise the Lord! Hoping & Wishing for many more moments like these for our little shining star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little gymnist! We are super proud of Sailer and how awesome she is doing in gymnastics! :)