Monday, July 5, 2010

Let Freedom Ring!!!

Hope you all had a terrific 4th of July celebration! We sure did! As always, we partied at the Marietta Square with friends & family....Perfect weather & Perfect company make for a super good time!! Although...I couldn't help but remember the soldiers who are desperately fighting for our freedoms as we celebrated....over the weekend, I received an urgent prayer request from a friend in our church LifeGroup. It was regarding a young soldier in Afghanistan. His name is Jacob Dennis. Jacob had been critically injured last week....he sustained a massive head injury, and was immediately flown to Germany for evaluation and medical care. Initially, the doctors were optimistic about his recovery....but, sadly, after slipping into a coma, he passed away late Saturday night...so, while we were across the pond rejoicing in our independence, Jacob surrendered his life. He was scheduled to return home in TWO short weeks....sigh. So........just wanted to dedicate this post to Jacob and for ALL of those who have and who are currently fighting and dying for our freedom. We are beyond thankful!

Enjoy!!!!
This was the first time Charlotte & Noah had seen each other since our vacation, so they had to catch up on some cuddle time...:)
My bestest buddy!
Our Patriotic Princesses! Thanks Lindsey for making the PERFECT outfit for our girls! Sailer wore it proudly!
And, they all fell down!

Sweet thang!
The girls added a little red, white, & blue sparkle to the night!

Hi mommy!
I had such a great time getting Sailer ready this year....she loved her tutu....and, was so proud of her red toenails....she is too much fun!
Two cute little pairs :)
Sweet BFF Kisses! :) Pretty sure Sailer got a kiss on the nose in this one...lol.
Lindsey & I with our crew....love these babies!!!!!
The girls pranced around looking for more F-U-N!
The silliest Noah face I've ever seen!!!!! He was so happy and giddy the whole night....he's definitely the social one.....
Sailer's FIRST sparkler! She loved it and did great! The fireworks were a blast...(literally!)!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Those tutus are so precious! I love seeing those 3 kiddos and their stylish outfits. :) Happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

We had soo much fun with yall! Those pictures are just too much for my heart! I cannot believe how much our sweeties have grown in just one year!!