Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Countdown to TWO!!!

In honor of Sailer's 2nd birthday, which is quickly approaching, I'd like to share a couple of thoughts with you all. **For those of you that have received Sailer's birthday invite, a few of these pictures may look familiar....

Sailer was given a special keepsake book from Dede and Big Daddy for Christmas....it's a personalized book entitled, My Very Own Fairy Tale, by Maia Haag. Throughout the book, each initial of Sailer's name is associated with a specific fairy, and, in the end, all of the fairies present Sailer with a magnificent throne with hand-sewn petals, ribbons, and berries....and, Sailer is named princess of all the fairies! It is the sweetest story for our little girl....some fairy wishes are incorporated with the pictures below....enjoy! :)
Sailer~ We know a Special girl whom we all like.....
She's an Adorable friend who likes to have fun!
An Inspiring and giving friend is she....
Lovely...as we all know....:)
She's Enchanting...and Pretty in her Pink Tutu....
She is Radiant and Shines like a rose...
Patient and Energetic....yes, she is!
Noble and Grand is our princess of all the land!
A nice friend...who is such a Delight....
A Lighthearted girl that makes us all smile....
Her Enthusiasm fills the air!!!
A Young girl who is beyond compare!
Sailer Pendley~ The time is drawing near....We can hardly wait! For soon you will be TWO!
You are an extraordinarily wonderful girl to have in our family! Mommy, Daddy, & Noah love you!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to brag alittle. I think I have the most beautiful little grandkids in the world. I love them very much. I'm sure all grandparents feel the same as I. I'm so proud of them.
Sailer looks adorable as always. Looking forward to her #2 birthday. She's going to be sooo surprised. Love you sweetheart, NeNe

Anonymous said...

What a special girl you have! We adore her and cannot wait for her special day!
Love, The Langhans

Anonymous said...

What a special girl you have! We adore her and cannot wait for her special day!
Love, The Langhans

Joanna said...

Is there anything sweeter than a little curls and tutus!? I love it! :) And I still haven't given up on us going out - but Jet got bronchitis and so we've been a little "quarantined" for now. :( When the rain clears and he's well again though...:)

thedunns said...

Happy (almost) 2nd birthday Sailer :) You're such a beautiful princess! Have fun at your party!

Kimberly Jones said...

She is too cute! I can't believe she is almost two...can't wait to celebrate with her!

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn has that same book! But, of course hers is a bit different :) Perfect book for sweet princesses!!