Hi Friends! Happy New Year from the Pendley's! We sure hope that your New Year's celebration was a fun & safe one! I am a bit in shock that it is actually 2010! Where has the time gone? I remember celebrating the millennium with Jason 10 years ago not long after we became engaged....wow. It sure doesn't seem like 10 years ago!
Anyway, I hope the new year is finding you well! Our family is doing great! Noah went back to school this morning after TWO weeks off, and I am finding myself a bit sad, b/c I LOVE having his sweet self home with Sailer & I. But....on the other hand, I think Sailer is tired of sharing me, so she's probably a little relieved (lol!). If you've read my last post, you know that we had an amazing Christmas....filled with lots of love with our families and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of fun gifts! Stinky for me...but, on Christmas Day evening, I got sick and ended up being sick for most of the last week of Noah's vacation...yuk! It was only a sinus infection, but you know how that goes.....you're super tired, not sleeping well, and feeling loopy...not. fun. Anyway, after finally getting on an antibiotic, I felt good enough to have a super fun New Year's Eve with our good friends, the Langhans. They live in Cartersville, so we hauled ourselves up there to their beautiful home, and had yummy cheese fondue, hot wings, plenty of chocolate, and even more love! :) We adore them. We laughed til our bellies hurt watching the kids (and our guys) playing Wii Fit....too funny! We tried our best to make it to midnight, but we only made it to 11, which is still late for the kids! On our ride home, we saw some amazing fireworks & brought in the new year in our car...can't beat that...lol! It was wonderful sleeping in the next morning though....we rarely do that....what a nice way to start the new year :) Anyway~ Here are a couple of pictures from our night! Love you all!!!! :)
By the way~ if you're wondering about any New Year's resolutions that we may be stirring up.....I do, in fact, have a few, but I'm still deciding if I'm going to share them or not....maybe another post soon on that! :) Take care all!
Two little prissys playing~ :)
Charlotte ~ the showstopper! This girl loves her Elmo!
Bless her heart...Sailer kept loosing her tutu...she has the tiniest waist....she's still in 12-18 months clothes...and, sometimes, they're still too big! :)
Boyfriend & girlfriend :)
Sailer LOVED LOVED LOVED Charlotte's baby stroller....she played with it more than she plays with her own! I thought it was funny how she placed Elmo in the stroller backwards....guess she wanted to look at him while she strolled???!!??
You can buy ALLLLL the gifts in the world, and what do these girls want to play with? A pack of wipes!
Me & Lindsey! Happy New Year!
Our silly men! :)
Stephen showed up how to hula! He was good!
Haaaaaaaaaa!~ That's all I have to say! :)
Havin' fun mommy....I couldn't believe how late the kids played! They were wonderful! Thanks Lindsey & Stephen for a fantastic time! :)
2 comments:
It looks like y'all rang in 2010 in style! The picture of Jason doing the hula...priceless!
Happy New Year!
i, too, have an elmo-lover living in my house. i have a feeling there is one of those sesame street ball thingies in my future...
Post a Comment