....when you have the sound of a vacuum cleaner? In a previous post, I mentioned that Sailer likes to dance to the sound of the vacuum cleaner and hair dryer....well, here's a little video of our Dancin' Queen as I was vacuuming today. It's difficult to vacuum when I have this little "dancin' shadow" following me through every room of the house...lol! :) Enjoy!
5 comments:
That's so cute! When I was little I used to hum to the sound of my mom's vacuum cleaner! And the one my mom had looked like a space ship with a hose extension, so I would sit on the "spaceship" part while she pulled me around the house all while humming!
That is too funny! Was she one of those babies who fell asleep to the sound of the vacuum or washer/dryer? Jet loves the vacuum too - david will hold him and vacuum to put him to sleep sometimes or just calm him down. But he HATES the hair dryer. Go figure? lol. :)
Now that's just too funny! Isn't it crazy the things that truly entertain our kiddos? I mean, we spend money on fun, flashy, and educational toys...but they'll chose the vacuum and boxes! Glad you have this documented so you can remember it!
That is so cute!
She is too funny and cute! I love it!
Post a Comment