
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Happy Birthday to ME! :)
Well...no sense in denying it...I turned the big 29 on July 29th. :) Of course, I have mixed feelings about getting closer to 30, but I am embracing it as much as I can. I'm actually excited now about my last year in my twenties, and I'm looking forward to all that is to come over the next decade...my mom keeps telling me that her thirties were her best time, so I'm holding on to that...:) For my birthday, we had a wonderful Italian dinner with Lasagna and Pizza, and a mouth-watering red velvet cake from Marietta Diner, along with sparkly cupcakes from SugarPlum creations on the Marietta Square (Jason's idea). They were amazing...they had white chocolate chunks in the icing, and they were flavored with pink lemonade and vanilla. Sooooo yummy! This year, the Arritts were in town visiting Chad and Kristin, so they were able to come to my dinner too, which was super fun for their 1 year old son, Landon. He played so sweetly with Noah and Sailer. Also, Lindsey and Charlotte came, which was so very special, b/c my mother-n-law (along with Jason) got me a new sewing machine for my birthday, and Lindsey got me the cutest sewing caboodle and sewing accessories to go along with it! They are sneaky, huh? I never knew a thing....I think I'm the easiest person in the world to surprise anyway, b/c I never ask questions..:) BTW~didn't get any pictures of my gifts...they mysteriously got deleted from our camera card, but I will post pictures soon....hopefully, I will be able to post pictures of some of my creations...once I figure out how to use my sewing machine!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment