Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday To Emma!

Right before we left for vacation, we were able to celebrate another special birthday....Emma's! Actually, Emma and I share a birthday on July 29th, but her party was on Sat., Aug. 1st. Her party was at the Gymnastics Academy of Atlanta. It was a blast for Noah and Sailer! Unfortunately, Jason was working, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to capture any cute pictures of the kids while watching them at the same time, but I was surprised to see that there were many cute ones! :) Noah and Sailer were EXHAUSTED after the party! They had toooo much fun jumping, flipping, falling (lol!), and balancing on all of the gymnastic equipment. Both kids took interest in all of the activities...so much so that I believe I'll be signing up Sailer when she turns 22 months...which will be in January (Noah will be playing soccer). I can't wait!
Emma's theme was Hannah Montana...:)
When we first got there, Sailer didn't know quite what to think....but, it didn't take her long to start bouncing! :)




Honestly, I didn't get many pictures of Noah's full body... he was constantly diving and flipping into the foam pit....wish I had one of these at home! But, then again, we'd never find Sailer if she fell in here, so nevermind! LOL!



Running to jump into the foam pit...




No comments: