Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Week....

What can I say??? We haven't done much of anything lately, except SWIM! It's been great! We love summertime, especially since our pool is open this year. We are so thankful for this beautiful, sunny weather, and wonderful family and friends to share our days with!!!! Here's a couple of pictures from this past week...
Just threw this picture of Sailer in here...I thought she looked so cute the other day when we were running errands...it was actually last week when it was rainy and a little chilly....it's so fun dressing her :)
After a fun day of swimming, Sailer, Noah, and Leo played in the playroom....it's hard to see them with the huge mess of toys around them, huh???

Christen and Ryder...and Kristin and Maddie...with Noah in the middle of all of the action...as always!


Sailer and Ryder going after Noah's snorkler...



I thought this was cute...Kristin and I got the girls dressed for the pool together...here's Maddie (4 1/2 mos.) and Sailer (15 mos.)....they don't know it yet, but they are going to be BFF's! At least, we hope so!!!! :)




No comments: