Checking out the water for the first time....Sailer LOVED the pool and was quite content in her float for a couple of hours...seriously! From time to time, I'd take her out and let her kick her little chubby legs, which she loved! Honestly, I believe that she was so entertained by Noah and boys.....so, it helped her remain content for a long time....Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Memorial Day Memories...:)
So, as promised, I am posting some pics from our Memorial Day! We had a blast..although we had to dodge some rain clouds...it ended up being a perfect day for swimming! Yippee! We even got a little burned..:( And, by the way~I am perfectly aware that there is only ONE picture of Noah posted here. Truth be told...he is not as easy to photograph as Sailer, so we're going to have to work on that. He was having a BALL...being thrown into the pool by Uncle Shane and Uncle Chad...and, of course, jumping off of the diving board a million times. This child has NO fear, which scares his momma!!!!
Checking out the water for the first time....Sailer LOVED the pool and was quite content in her float for a couple of hours...seriously! From time to time, I'd take her out and let her kick her little chubby legs, which she loved! Honestly, I believe that she was so entertained by Noah and boys.....so, it helped her remain content for a long time....
Checking out the water for the first time....Sailer LOVED the pool and was quite content in her float for a couple of hours...seriously! From time to time, I'd take her out and let her kick her little chubby legs, which she loved! Honestly, I believe that she was so entertained by Noah and boys.....so, it helped her remain content for a long time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment