Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lovin' Every Minute :)

Life is such a joy right now in the Pendley household! :) If you've kept up with our blog, you'll know that I've had to make a very difficult decision lately about continuing with school VS. putting it off/NOT returning to school. Now that I've found my moment of peace in God's answer for my life (at least for now), I've found a new joy with Jason, Noah, & Sailer. It's such a relief...and, just in time for summer! I hope you all enjoy these pictures...they will give you a glimpse into our day-to-day life...as the kids hang at home and play. Noah and Sailer are SOOOO very different, as you may expect. Noah is Mr. Independent, loud, extremely loving & sensitive, and 150% BOY! Sailer, on the other hand, is Ms. Sassy Pants, private, serious, and a true cuddle bug. One minute, I'm taking pictures of bugs for Noah and growling like a dinosaur.....then, the next, I'm reading Princess books with Sailer and putting new bows in her adorable little curls....it's so fun...but VERY different. Anyway~ hope you guys enjoy, and check back for Memorial Day pics...they are on a different camera, so I hope to upload those soon!
For my mom's birthday, the kids and I surprised her at work for lunch!~I think it made her day..to say the least. She truly adores her two grandchildren :)
When I cannot find Sailer, this is most likely what she will be doing...playing with her baby Cinderella doll. It's very sweet, and it reminds me of myself YEARS ago. I was a babydoll fanatic!

Same thing, different place. She sure loves her Baby Cinderella! She picks her up and gives her kisses...the little smack sound that she makes is so very precious...it warms my heart! And, if she hasn't see Baby Cinderella in awhile, she gets VERY excited and squeals when she sees her. Soooo cute!


How could you not love this face?



Perfect!




No comments: