What a FUN weekend we've had! My mom and I decided to plan a birthday party for my dad's birthday, which was actually on Friday, May 1st. Since we had another birthday party to celebrate on Friday (Jason's cousin, Tayler, also had a birthday party on Fri.), we decided to have my dad's party on Sat. night. So, I guess you could say that it was a weekend of birthdays for us...:) Either way, we had a blast, and we were so relieved that Noah started feeling better for all of the partying...(he had been running a fever for a couple of days this week). These pictures are in no particular order, of course.....enjoy! Happy Birthday Paw-Paw!!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Happy Birthday Paw-Paw!!!
What a FUN weekend we've had! My mom and I decided to plan a birthday party for my dad's birthday, which was actually on Friday, May 1st. Since we had another birthday party to celebrate on Friday (Jason's cousin, Tayler, also had a birthday party on Fri.), we decided to have my dad's party on Sat. night. So, I guess you could say that it was a weekend of birthdays for us...:) Either way, we had a blast, and we were so relieved that Noah started feeling better for all of the partying...(he had been running a fever for a couple of days this week). These pictures are in no particular order, of course.....enjoy! Happy Birthday Paw-Paw!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have that green shirt, too! This picture is so beautiful of the 3 of you!
Hey Summer! I already commented on facebook, but I wanted to tell you that Bobby & I enjoyed looking at these pictures so much. You all look great!
Tell Bob Happy B-day for me please...if my memory serves me he should be 56? Wasn't sure if he and your mom were the same age...you guys all look great and I see your mom in you more and more. It seems like yesterday that she was brushing my hair when I was a little girl awaiting to have her own little girl. God bless you all! .....cheryl
Post a Comment