The Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Dede) came in a BIG way this year!!! My jaw dropped when we went over for the Pendley Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday afternoon....this is what I saw on the dining room table...my mother-n-law actually made these baskets for Noah, Sailer, and Maddie. She LOVES being creative and "big!" in her gift-giving! I have to say...even after all of these years, I was shocked! We are truly thankful for her graciousness always :)Thursday, April 16, 2009
Happy Happy Easter!!!!
Forgive me fellow bloggers....there are probably about 60+ pictures from Spring Break and Easter weekend....things have been super busy, and this has been my first chance to blog about it. All in all, we had a fantastic week and weekend, even though Jason had to work Easter weekend this year :( It make it hectic, but, I am used to it by now! Enjoy!!!
The Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Dede) came in a BIG way this year!!! My jaw dropped when we went over for the Pendley Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday afternoon....this is what I saw on the dining room table...my mother-n-law actually made these baskets for Noah, Sailer, and Maddie. She LOVES being creative and "big!" in her gift-giving! I have to say...even after all of these years, I was shocked! We are truly thankful for her graciousness always :)
The Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Dede) came in a BIG way this year!!! My jaw dropped when we went over for the Pendley Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday afternoon....this is what I saw on the dining room table...my mother-n-law actually made these baskets for Noah, Sailer, and Maddie. She LOVES being creative and "big!" in her gift-giving! I have to say...even after all of these years, I was shocked! We are truly thankful for her graciousness always :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I Love her dress!! So sweet and precious. Kid's just make everything super fun.
Post a Comment