Last Thursday, the 26th, was Sailer's official first birthday, but we celebrated this past Saturday, the 28th. It was wonderful, despite the yucky weather. There are TONS of pictures below showing our celebration. I had the most fun planning and coordinating this princess party...I love being creative and fun! We are SO proud of Sailer and are SO happy that she is part of our family. She is an extraordinary little girl. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We LOVE you SOOOO very much! :)
Sailer's Princess Cake...strawberry pound cake on the bottom level and cream cheese pound on the top two tiers...SOOO yummy! It was a miracle that this cake survived...when I went to pick it up Sat. morning, I got drenched...all in an effort to save the cake :) Anyway, this time, Melanie gave me a gift box full of "cake accessories" that I had bought and gave her. She let me do the accessorizing...and, I had a blast!
A gift basket from Dede and Boo Daddy...unfortunately, Boo Daddy was on a trip and missed Sailer's party. So, we got the gift basket in his place...hehe!
3 comments:
Yea! You fianlly updated the blog. Ha, ha! Like you are not busy. :) I love all the new pictures. They are so cute!!
What a great post. Thanks for sharing the party pictures. You did a great job of making everything so special and beautiful. I loved everything. Happy Birthday Sailer!
Love the party pics! Sailer is so sweet in her fancy party dress. It looks like having a little girl is so much fun!!
Post a Comment