Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fast Friends....

Today, Marlee Foster and her cousin, Courtney, came to play with the kids again! I think that Noah, Sailer, Marlee, and Courtney are becoming fast friends...they are so sweet together. We took a walk down to the lake near our house to search for ducks and to have a "snack picnic..." :) To my surprise, about 5 ducks were at the lake....they quickly gobbled up the bread that we took, so we spent the rest of the time watching the kids explore....this is such a fun age, and I was so glad to see Noah having fun too! He is at such a different stage in his life from these girls, but he treats them all like sisters! Really! After Marlee and Courtney left today, I was getting him ready for his nap, and he said..."Mom, Those are my best girls (sounds like he is saying ghouls..hehe!)...I really love them." That made me smile....:) He will be a true gentleman one day (I hope!) :)
Getting ready to head to the lake!!!
We finally found the ducks hanging out around the edge of the lake...here is Sam, Noah, Courtney, and Marlee....Sailer was hanging out with me as I took this picture! :)

1 comment:

Kendall, Samantha, and Marlee said...

Noah is soo sweet!! His comment almost made me cry!! :-) We had a great time-thanks so much for having us over!