
Poor thing...I HAD the cutest baby pink peep toe shoes for Sailer to wear....however, I bought them awhile back...and, her poor little feet had gotten too fat to wear them on Easter Sunday...haha! It's pretty funny actually...she didn't seem to mind. She is still getting used to walking in shoes, and I am sure that she preferred to NOT wear them anyway....:)


This is Daddy's favorite pic of Sailer...and mine too! We just love our little girl :)

Only Noah could get this reaction from her! He was riding his Gator around the circle driveway, and Sailer squealed when he drove by. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her brother!

My favorite little man! :)
1 comment:
You know I adore ALL these pictures but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one where Sailer is walking, in black and white, and her bow is pink!!! That is just PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment