Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sailer's very special birthday guests....it was amazing that we actually got a good picture of all of these babies....it was a little chaotic, but I really wanted this to be a great memory for Sailer....
Our sweet birthday girl...she looked like she was going to cry when everyone sang Happy Birthday, but she was really happy. This is her "signature look." What can I say?


Thanks to Noah for wanting to blow out the candle for sissy...he is the sweetest!

Melanie made a special mini-princess cake for Sailer to dig into!



Yum!!!! I think I like it!





2 comments:

Joanna said...

Love the pictures! Touching her face to the cake is my favorite!So sweet and adorably girly. :)Looks like the party was fabulous. Good job!

Ryan, Stephanie & Cason said...

Hey! I mean, if I don't have a girl next, I'll just cry. Sailer is so cute and so was her party!