The past few days have been fantastic for me and my beautiful loves! :) This weather makes me want to stay outside all day long! It is just beautiful, and we wanted to soak it up since we never know how long it will last and IF it will get cold again, so....here are a few pics of our visit to Cold Stone and our perfect stroll! :) It was such a relaxing and fun day! My only complaint is that it was VERY difficult to get Noah to leave the toy store! I had to use reverse psychology to lure him to the door...I'm getting really good at this! :)


2 comments:
Sailer has such cute curls! Jacob had curls at that age (I have a pic of your mom holding him when he was 8 mos. old), but he keeps his hair short now so they don't come out like before. She's getting so big. Noah is such a handsome little guy. He looks like he's a good big brother. That will come in handy years to come:)...take care...cheryl
Hey Summer. I sent you an e-mail hope you got it. If not I'm at ripp27@hotmail.com
Post a Comment