
Well... I guess we can say that our baby girl is OFFICIALLY WALKING?!?!
Although Sailer took her first steps weeks ago, she has taken off today, it seems. This morning, she was up to about 5-6 steps, and by this afternoon, she had taken 11 steps!!! She even took a few steps one way, turned around, and walked a few steps the other way! This was the only picture that I could get...it's not the best, but you can see how excited she is about her new adventure in walking! For the most part, she gets SO excited that she laughs and knocks herself over from laughing....which is the cutest thing ever. But, when she focuses, she can walk with great coordination and skill. We are so proud of her...and a little sad too. I guess it's good timing though..since her birthday party is next weekend. It's so hard to believe that ONE WEEK from TODAY, Sailer will be ONE! More pics to come....
9 comments:
Go Sailer Go! NeNe is proud of you. I knew it was going to be any day.
Summer I know how you feel. I love to watch Wyatt grow but at the same time I want to press pause. This first year is going so fast. She looks so cute walking. Can't wait for more pictures.
Hooray for Sailer!!!
We can't wait to see your fancy footwork next weekend at your birthday party!
Wow, Summer, I can't believe she's a year old already and walking! But I guess that's right b/c she was born in the same month as my sister's little girl was(March 13) and she's walking too. This year HAS really flown.
P.S. It has been fun catching up with you and Susan on Facebook!
I love the pictures of your kids wrestling!! So sweet!
So cute! It's so much fun to watch babies learn to walk. And then they're running away from you! lol. :) Be thankful, take pictures and cherish every adorable step she takes. :)
sorry, I had trouble with trying to post! lol. if you get like 5 of the same sorry! lol my computer is weird. :)
Heard some sweet little girl had a birthday! Happiness to you all! Hope it was magical. :)
Post a Comment