Over the weekend, Noah and Sailer visited the park with Nene and I...it was fun. We are SOOO enjoying this glorious weather. We do not want it to end!

Watching Noah swing with Nene :)
Last week, it became clear that we could no longer stuff our little princess in her carseat...she is way too big for it! So, as an early birthday gift, she finally got a new booster seat, which is super girly AND matches my car! (I know...kinda ridiculous that I think of this!) Let me tell you...this baby girl LOVED the sights! She was so fascinated with looking around..we could NOT get her to look at the camera, so here ya go. She still is precious though.
And, of course, it was time for Noah to upgrade to his new seat too! It's basically a "older version" of a booster seat, but SOOOO much easier to take in and out. Isn't he handsome??? (And, this one matches my car too..hehe!)
No comments:
Post a Comment