Sailer is such a joy to have in our home....she is our "serious girl." She is clearly a thinker....though she has some silly moments. Overall, though, she saves those for us, and it's rare that anyone else sees her in her "silly mood." She has only TWO teeth..which is hard to believe b/c Noah had at least 5 at this age. She LOVES to eat, and is almost completely on solid foods! One thing that I'm enjoying so much is dressing her and fixing her hair! Hehe! It's amazing at how many bows this girl has at her tender age...:) I love playing with her little curls and smelling her after a warm bath....she melts me! She is truly a momma's girl...I love how she lights up when I enter a room! Noah never did this...he wasn't attached at all. He's extremely independent, so this is new to me. Sailer is my little sidekick...I cannot wait for all of the fun mommy/daughter times that we have ahead!
As far as physical stuff, she is standing on her own, but has NO interest in taking steps or cruising. What can I say? She is taking her sweet time, and that is perfectly fine with me. Noah started walking at 9 months, so I'm not rushing her at all.
Anyway, hope all of my blogger friends and family are doing well, and having a great start to 2009! We love you all! Enjoy! :)


1 comment:
Oh Summer she is so sweet!! Wyatt is just a month behind and I know how you feel. Time is flying by. Payton has the same dress and it is one of my favorite's. This is such a great stage and I am loving it.
Post a Comment