Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Playing...

Noah LOVES this Handy Manny truck...it's really neat..it opens up into a tool station on one side, and on the other side, the front hood opens so that he can learn to repair a sparkplug, fan, etc. He's really learned a great deal from this tool! His future wife will be grateful...:)
I love her curls! It's hard to tell what her hair will do at this point, but right now, I am loving it! It's natural and fluffy! :)

I call this thing the wacky guy....not sure what "it" is, but Sailer loves it, and she seems fascinated with it.


Watching her big brother ride his bike....



Off he goes! Noah is a pro at riding his bike (probably b/c he rode it down the aisles every single time we stepped into Wal-mart or Target..:) By the way, we DO have safety gear for him to wear, but he didn't want to wear it for his picture! Glad he was careful!

1 comment:

Beth Goff said...

Great pictures. I LOVE Sailer's hair and Noah on the bike!! I can't wait for Karoline to get a bike!