Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meeting Maddie :)

Whew...we have had a whirlwind weekend....this past Friday, we spent the entire evening waiting at the hospital for Noah and Sailer's first cousin, Madison Grace (Maddie), to be born. Finally, at 8:30 p.m., Maddie made her arrival via c-section....she was a big girl! 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long (which were my exact measurements as a baby...so I'll never forget Maddie's). Noah and Sailer stayed up until 10 p.m. waiting at the hospital for their cousin, so we will have a great story to tell her one day! These pictures below were taken a few days after Maddie's birth when we visited her at home. Noah is so doting and affectionate with Maddie, and he LOVES babies. After all, he's had plenty of practice with Sailer :) As for Sailer, she was clueless about Maddie being here, but one day, I'm sure they'll be partners in crime :) They are only 10 months apart, so this should be fun!!!










1 comment:

Sara J said...

Hooray! I am so glad you posted some pictures of Maddie. I can't wait to see her in person. Noah looks so proud to be holding her and I love the picture of Sailer with that huge smile. Too Cute! I love her outfit, too:)