Happy New Year everyone! Today, we spent some time with my parents just relaxing...and eating, of course. Jason had to work for half a day, but was able to meet us. Here are Jason and the kids watching UGA football! Go Dawgs! Don't the kids look excited? Ha!

My bestest buddy!
My Favorite little girl!
Me & Jase...for once, Noah REALLY wanted to be included in a picture, so we humored him..:) By the way, if you look close, you'll notice that Jason FINALLY got his cast removed. Now, he's in a temporary splint that allows him to wash his hand (thank goodness!) and practice simple movements. He also began his physical therapy to gain motor control, etc. again. Also...a quick story...as Jason sat at the orthopedic office, he sat next to Lex Luger! Remember? The Wrestler? Anyway, Jason spoke with him a little bit, and Lex said that he was being treated with severe muscular atrophy from being on steroids for so long...ugh. Jason said that he had to have assistance when walking!
One more thing....Jason's doctor told him that his hand looked absolutely fantastic, and that it was healing wonderfully. He said...."Have you been practicing any hand movements to strengthen your hand?" Reluctantly, Jason said...."Well...the ONLY thing that I've done consistently in the last week is play playstation 3!" Surprisingly, the doctor said...."You know, you're the second person that has told me about how playing playstation has been a good source of physical therapy!" WHAT????? So...of course, Jason said, "Can you write me a prescription for that?" Ha....I can't believe this. I may have to visit this doctor myself! :)
5 comments:
That's crazy about Lex Lugar! How sad... I am so glad Jason's hand is better & that yall had a fun New Years! The kids look precious!!
Summer, your kids are too cute!! You are very blessed with so a beautiful family. Hope you guys had a wonderful New Years and 2009 is full of love, joy and happiness!
Summer I love looking at your blog-I keep up with it all the time, I just do not comment often. Your children are beautiful-I absolutley love the picture of Noah and Sailer at the beginning of your blog. I hope ya'll have a wonderful New Year-and best of luck in graduate school! shelley
Hey Summer, I have been checking in on your blog ever since I got hooked on blogging. Great pictures!!! You can visit me now at my new blog.
Hey Summer, I have been checking in on your blog ever since I got hooked on blogging. I love you pictures!!! Now you can visit me at my new blog.
Post a Comment