Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sailer's New Skill...






Let's face it...perfecting a new skill can be very frustrating... Sailer started pulling up...TODAY. I am SO NOT ready for this! She is not even crawling yet!
She kept pulling up...first onto her knees...then slowly up on her feet. I couldn't believe my eyes! Then, she kept falling....and, let me say it was a HARD fall. So, then, she'd get SO upset and start to cry.....hence the first picture. By the way, if you look closely, you can see her first tooth on the bottom...so cute! We're waiting for the next one to break through any day now! :)









4 comments:

Jon, Ashley, Mackenzie,and Mackayla said...

Thanks for your good wishes! We are so excited to finally give Mackenzie a baby to love. I'm feeling ok, I'll be better after this first trimester is over!

Ryan, Stephanie & Cason said...

I love her cute little legs! I cannot believe she's already pulling up on things...she's so advanced! :)

Kasey and Tyler Brindle said...

Summer, her little leg warmers( or what are they actually called?) are too cute.

Lisa said...

Hi Summer! Thanks for checking out my blog! After looking at yours I realized we have the same school bus toy! Costco right? Chase loves his! Thanks for the comment!