Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pre-Halloween Fun!



















A couple nights before Halloween, Jason, Noah, and Sailer carved our pumpkin (Sailer just watched...of course!)....we think our pumpkin was so cute this year! On Halloween day, I gave the kids a bath TOGETHER for the first time! What an experience! I lectured Noah beforehand about splashing and being too crazy in the water....blah, blah, blah. And, WHO was the crazy one? Ms. Sailer!!! She was SOOOO excited...she splashed Noah and acted all sorts of crazy in that bath tub! So, I had to snap a quick picture! There were many more, but I couldn't include them on the blog b/c Noah didn't quite grasp the concept of "covering himself up." Hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah, You're the best BIG brother.
You love your little sister so much. Your mom and dad are so blessed to have two children, boy and girl, beautiful, and smart, and lovable. NeNe and PawPaw loves you two very much.j

Love NENE