Saturday, September 13, 2008

Poppa Pendley's Birthday!

This evening, I walked the kids over to Poppa's house for some BBQ and cake to celebrate Poppa's birthday.....Jason was working, but he did get to come out and join us for awhile. :) Funny thing...it was Poppa's birthday and I didn't get one picture of him...oops! I will definately have to make up for that one....Poppa is one of Noah's FAVORITE people in the world! He was only concerned about 2 things...seeing Poppa and getting cake! In fact, he skipped the BBQ and went straight for the cake, and he had a terrible belly ache when we got home...guess we learned our lesson on that one. Anyway, here are a few pictures from tonight...

We got to Poppa's house during the 4th quarter of the UGA game, so Noah and Big Daddy got to finish watching it together..although Noah didn't really want to sit still. He wanted to climb and jump all over Big Daddy..hence the look on Big Daddy's face...:) He! I thought that was funny! (By the way, YES, Noah desperately needs a haircut. He even told me tonight..."Mommy, I need a haircut!" He basically has a shag! :)
Little Sailer looking up at Dede....



Sleepy girl...getting ready for bed after a busy night..:) One of my favorite times of the day is getting the kids ready for bed..sure, it can be chaos, but I give them SOOO much lovin! They both have my heart!



1 comment:

Jennifer and Bobby said...

Wow! Sailer's hair looks lighter in this last picture :)