Well...today is our 8 year anniversary! It's sinking in as I type it...8 years! That sounds like such a long time, but it has flown by....We are so grateful for the love and friendship that we have found in each other, but most importantly, we are thankful for our one TRUE foundation...that being JESUS! We were talking last night about how much we've been through, how we've changed, and how God has used the most unique of circumstances to change and enrich our lives. And, we came to the conclusion that He is not finished with us yet, so we are committed to the journey that He has set before us...and the journey that we are taking together....doesn't this sound like a 50th anniversary card or something? Ha! Anyway, just thought I'd take some moments to remember our marriage and thank God for our relationship and our 2 beautiful children. And, to think, when we first got married....I wasn't sure if I even wanted children....my, how I've changed.....


5 comments:
Wow...congratulations Summer!!!! It's amazing how you grow with someone over the years...you soon forget what life was like before them. :)
Yay! Eight Years. Congratulations! I hope you have fun celebrating. I miss hanging out with you guys!
You guys look like Cinderella and Prince at the Ball:) I believe it only gets better each year, especially with the addition of children. Congratulations! cheryl
I agree with Cheryl - you do remind me of Cinderella at the ball! Wow, and to think Bobby and I were at your wedding. He and I went with you aunt Linda. I can't believe it's eight years already! Congratulations!
Congratulations on 8 years & 2 beautiful kids! What a sweet life :) I just checked out Jason's website & will more than likely contact y'all to get some pictures of Jack done. He is so talented!
Post a Comment