

Hilarious! Noah and I went into the children's petting zoo, and got to pet the sheep. He cracks me up how he likes to get on every animal's level and look them straight in the eye! I was worried that they would get scared and try to attack him, but this one was actually smiling at Noah...don't know if you can tell or not. :)

Funny...."How does you mom carry you?" Shouldn't I have gotten this pic with Noah?

About the take off on the train! Noah's FAVORITE part of the whole trip!


I love this girl! She sat with her daddy the whole time, while we went through the dark tunnels and with the loud whistles blowing...she didn't whimper once. In fact, I thought she was going to go to sleep.....:)
1 comment:
Hey, Summer. I found your blog through Aimee's. Just wanted to say what a sweet family you have:)
Post a Comment