This past Saturday, Jason REALLY surprised me for my birthday by inviting our LifeGroup from church over to his parents for my 28th birthday party! And, YES, I was truly surprised, which is hard to do! I knew we were having dinner for my birthday, as we always do, but I had NO CLUE who all would be there, and it was really the most pleasant surprise ever! I didn't suspect anything until Jason wouldn't let me leave the house and he demanded that I close my eyes on the way over to his parents house (we live next door). And, they all happened to bring their kids too, so there were probably 10 kids or so there. It was pure craziness, but SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE these guys...they have brought so much joy to mine and Jason's lives....they are such a great accountability to us and our marriage, and many other things. Our lifegroup leaders brought me a dozen white roses....it touched me so much for them to think of me! :) Thank you all so much again!
The crew....or most of them, at least..:)
My FUN Tinkerbell cake....my mom and mother-n-law came up with this one....they know I LOVE pink and everything girly, so they picked the perfect decor. Plus, my mother-n-law made these adorable tinkerbell goodie bags for the kids to take home.....see? You don't have to go to a toddler's birthday party to get a goody bag!! Hehe!
My precious girl....who stuck by my side the entire night! (I think she's a momma's girl....:)
....except when Big Daddy gave me a break.....Sailer LOVES looking at ceiling fans. That's what she was doing in this pic...
No comments:
Post a Comment