I was going into Sailer's room yesterday....I turned the corner, and this is what I saw..and YES, I did have my camera b/c I was planning on getting some pics of Sailer when she woke up from her nap (she always gives this sweet little grin when she wakes up), so luckily, I snapped this picture really fast. Then, I was like, "NOAH! What are you doing?" He said...."I'm eating the cookie on sissy's shirt!" (Sailer had a onesie on yesterday with a chocolate cookie on it) Oh, geez.....what's next?

3 comments:
You are so lucky you had your camera with you. I found Layla jumping in Tanner's bed one day. I love toddlers. They are so very funny.
Ummm....I (JT) left the comment about Gorga Monkey's and the fact that I hide from myself too.
My wife mentioned that she loves toddlers...I just hope they don't get older and she says something like this..."I love 5 year olds!" That would sound creepy.
That is SO FUNNY!!!! Noah is so funny!! I LOVE her onesie!!
Post a Comment