Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm SERIOUS when I play....:)

We got Sailer some teethers this week....we've been suspecting that she is in the beginning stages of teething. She is CONSTANTLY trying to put her entire fist into her mouth..and she almost can! She's gagged herself a few times, so we thought...we've got to get her something small that she can hold and chew on. So, here ya go! Then, we discovered that she becomes super serious when she is playing with something NEW. She kicked very fast in her seat, her lips were pursed together...she was concentrating.

I was drying my hair...I looked down and what did I see? My little girl has turned her teether into a bracelet! Surprise! Surprise!
Then, she got so excited, that she threw the pink teether on top of her head...I have to say, my little girl is pretty entertaining. It took me twice as long to dry my hair, b/c I couldn't stop looking and laughing at her! :)

No comments: