Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sailer's One Month Update :)












Here's our sweet girl at one month! She's filled out, and her little newborn clothes are finally starting to fit! :) I LOVE looking into her BIG bright eyes each and every day...and night :) Her vision is at its sharpest now, and she is greeting me (only me right now...hehe!) with smiles all of the time! It is such a joy!
At birth, Sailer weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz., and was 18 3/4 inches long! A few days later, at her first pediatric appt., she weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz., and was 20 inches long.
...............Are you ready for this????? At her one month checkup yesterday, she weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz, and was 21 1/2 inches long!!! WOW! That is huge to me! The doctor said that was a lot of weight to gain in 4 weeks, but she was HAPPY about it! For me, it was a big relief, b/c I never really know how much breastmilk she is getting since it can't really be measured, so now I know...she's getting plenty! :)

3 comments:

The Madsens said...

Summer, you are too funny! I can't believe that Sailer has grown so much, but that's great. I love how much Noah is into her, you always hear horror stories about how older siblings acted out when the baby was introduced. Glad to hear everything is going so well for you. I'm definitely coming to you for girl advice...I was sure this one was a boy, and I couldn't of been more incorrect!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

She gets even more beautiful everytime I see her. Is that possible? I can't wait till this summer when we can maybe take the kiddos to the park. I'm willing to baby sit, too! :)Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

My two favorite grandkids. They are both so beautiful. I love them very much, they are so sweet. I feel blessed.Love NeNe