Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mother's Day...recap....





These are the pictures taken right before our dedication on Mother's Day...we finally received them! Sailer took my breath away in her gown....and the next pic is our first official family photo. It's surreal....seeing 4 of us! I feel so blessed to be so young, and to have to family I've always dreamed of having! Thank you Lord!
Of course, I had to include a picture of the potted plant that Noah made for me during his last week at school....he is very proud of it. Also for Mother's Day, Jason, Noah, and Sailer got me this gorgeous arrangement....they know I LOVE pink! :) On the card, it says, "To Super Mom!" I very RARELY feel like a super mom, but my family always makes me feel that way! I love you all! :) You brighten my days so much!

1 comment:

NeNe said...

Beautiful family picture and such a wonderful occasion. We're very happy for you.
NeNe