


This morning, we spent some time with my friend from high school, Shannon, and her children, Carter and Kelsey. Noah is about 7 months older than Carter, and Kelsey is about 7 weeks older than Sailer, so it's great to get them together. Shannon and I have SO MUCH in common...even throughout our pregnancies. It was good to talk, laugh, and watch the boys entertain each other.
We really are loving having our girls, and we both feel so blessed to have such great families!
Noah, Sailer, and I had so much fun...we hope to make this a regular playdate! :)
3 comments:
What beautiful little babies. You have so much to be thankful for. The boys are so sweet next to their sisters.
Love NeNE
SO FUN!!!! I am glad yall live close together since the kids are about the same age. I wish we could join yall for play dates!
I love Sailer's little jumper with tights! Girls clothes are so much to buy...too cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you're enjoying your summer with the your kids.
Post a Comment