



This past Wednesday was Noah's last day of school....luckily, it was also Jason's day off, so both of us, along with Sailer, were able to attend his class picnic and celebration. It was bittersweet. There was a moonwalk, which we all know...Noah LOVES! Above, Noah was trying out one of his dance moves in the moonwalk alongside his little girlfriend, Emma. She is a sweetie! In the bottom right, Noah was IN LOVE with Emma's baby sister, Taylor, and I loved holding her. She is 9 months. On the bottom left is Noah looking through his "me" book...all of the kids made these for their parents, and they are AMAZING! They are almost 30 pages of inserts, pictures, Bible verses, and special events from the year. It is kinda like a diary for their school year. I wish that I could scan some of the pictures to show you all, but they are laminated...:(
What can I say? Noah has had an amazing 1st school year, and I cannot wait for him to start back in August, but I will really enjoy having him home to help me during the summer with Sailer....I miss him when he's gone in the mornings.
1 comment:
Noah, NeNe is so proud of you, your first year of school. I can tell you have grown so much in every way. You're such a loving child and I can see how much you love your litte sister. NeNe loves you both so much.
Love, NeNe
Post a Comment