So, here are the pictures that I have for Sailer's room so far...I couldn't wait any longer to post some, although I'm still searching for an area rug for her room. I think that may be the final touch to bring everything together...Oh! And, we have a plan for her closet space, but we are still ironing out the details on that one. We think she may need a dress cabinet, but we know that we can wait on that for now....enjoy!


**Just a note...the baby shown in the picture frame resting on the shelf is not Sailer...Sailer was not here when we took this picture :)
The picture above Sailer's crib is very sentimental to me b/c my mother-n-law gave it to me years ago b/c she said it reminded her of me, so now, it is all the more special to be displaying it in my daughter's room. Who would have ever known?
Sailer will sleep like a princess here, don't you think?
1 comment:
Your nusery is adorable!! Did you make her bedding? I'm planning on making bedding for the second one. It looks great!
Post a Comment