Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sailer's First Hairbow :)

Today, I tagged along with my brother as he got his hair cut, and momma bought me my first hairbow....she is VERY happy about it, but as you can see, I was not very amused.....YET. I was even too sleepy to notice when the woman at the salon brushed my hair and put my new bow in.......oh, well....I'm sure I'll appreciate it at some point. By the way, I am 2 weeks old TODAY! Can you believe it? Momma thinks I've already grown so much!

Precious....
So Cute!!! Girls are so much fun!

2 comments:

The Madsens said...

Hi Summer! I saw your blog from Kristin's page. Jason, Chad, my husband Scott, and I all grew up in youth group together. And I just wanted to stop by and tell you how beautiful your family is! I can't believe how much Sailer looks like Noah. Hope you are doing well and please tell Jason hello for us.

~KellyAnn

Beth Goff said...

CUTE!!! Love it... I hope yall are having fun!!