Hi Everyone! Hope you love the new blog just as much as we do! Can't wait for you all to meet my baby sister...she is so sweet and cute! I love her, and I am going to be a TERRIFIC big brother!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Noah, You're just so cute. I feel so lucky to have you as my grandson. You're the greatest.
I LOVE all the pictures. I don't think the birth pics are bad at all!! Mine were much worse when I had Karoline. Sailer is precious and I am so glad Noah is so in love with his little sis!
Congratulations! Boy does this bring back memories. These pics look so much like I remember with my second child and having his big brother there. I cried looking at these because I have only memories now. Treasure these precious times because they go by so fast...you all look wonderful!...best wishes..cheryl
4 comments:
Noah, You're just so cute. I feel so lucky to have you as my grandson. You're the greatest.
Love NeNe
Noah, You're just so cute. I feel so lucky to have you as my grandson. You're the greatest.
Love NeNe
I LOVE all the pictures. I don't think the birth pics are bad at all!! Mine were much worse when I had Karoline.
Sailer is precious and I am so glad Noah is so in love with his little sis!
Congratulations! Boy does this bring back memories. These pics look so much like I remember with my second child and having his big brother there. I cried looking at these because I have only memories now. Treasure these precious times because they go by so fast...you all look wonderful!...best wishes..cheryl
Post a Comment