Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Few New Pics...




You all know that we LOVE photography...well, we just upgraded our camera to the Nikon D80, and if anyone is in the market for a good camera, it's one of the best! Jason also got this new lense, and he decided to try it out using a soft light for an added effect (It's one of those things he learned in an online photography class). So, here are a couple of Noah. I know...I am behind on adding pics of Sailer...I'm working on it, PROMISE!

I sent an email to several of our friends & family about Jason's photography sessions....so most of you have probably already seen these pictures in Jason's Smugmug portfolio.

I have added a link to Jason's portfolio on the link list to the right. Check it out! We are very excited about this opportunity...most of all, we are looking forward to how much FUN we will have.

Interested? Questions? Email me at jspendley21@yahoo.com.

Thanks to all of you who the amazing feedback and sweet emails about the pics and the opportunity to work with some of you! :)

No comments: